Thursday, April 28, 2011

A-Z How Many Have You Read/Heard Contest (Letter X)

  Now, for A to Z, which is in its final days. Hosted by:  Arlee Bird, Alex J Cavanaugh, Jen Daiker and Talli Rolland.
For those who maybe haven't stopped by before, I'm doing a How Many Have You Read/Heard Contest. Each day will feature YA audiobooks I've listened to that have titles starting with that day's letter.

To enter, comment on which books you've read. Most will count as one entry. Older/more obscure books will count as two.

At the end of the month I'll draw names for several prizes including cool bookmarks, books, ARCs and a $10 Barnes and Noble gift certificate.
"A" and "The" don't count in the title, and I'm not using multiple titles in a series or author names unless I'm desperate.

 
Now for (the most dreaded letter of any alphabet-related endeavor)
All I've got is: 

The Dangerous Days of Daniel X (Daniel X, #1) I know, it's a stretch for the "X", but I'm counting it. (worth two entries)

Also, The Exiled Queen (Seven Realms, #2)   This one is on my TBR list, but it's too new to order from my library system yet. (worth two entries)

If anyone thinks of an "X" book I might have listened to, I'll give you two  entries if I have. 

To enter, comment on which ones you've read.
 
 The month is coming to a close. Feel free to go back and add a comment to any entries of TBR books you have since finished.

4 comments:

  1. Daniel X....and I thought I wouldn't have an "X" read on your list ;)

    the only books I can think of are those X-Files books they came out with back in the day...and I'm sure those don't count, but how badass was Scully?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover of The Exiled Queen. It's on my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you like Daniel X? I'm a huge JP fan, but could not for some reason bring myself to start this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alison- I read Daniel X as a comp for my WIP.It read like a boy's adventure story...not exactly my thing...but I liked the humorous tone of it.

    ReplyDelete