Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A-Z How Many Have You Read/Heard Contest (Letter J)

  The Challenge is over 1000 strong (amazing, huh?). Hosted by:  Arlee Bird, Alex J Cavanaugh, Jen Daiker and Talli Rolland.
For those who maybe haven't stopped by before, I'm doing a How Many Have You Read/Heard Contest. Each day will feature YA audiobooks I've listened to that have titles starting with that day's letter.

To enter, comment on which books you've read. Most will count as one entry. Older/more obscure books will count as two.

At the end of the month I'll draw names for several prizes including cool bookmarks, books, ARCs and a $10 Barnes and Noble gift certificate.

BTW, "Q" day will have a separate query crit giveaway.
"A" and "The" don't count in the title, and I'm not using multiple titles in a series or author names unless I'm desperate.

Now, for  


Jinx A Meg Cabot paranormal. (worth two entries)

Just Ella What happens after the Happily Ever After for Cinderella. (worth two entries)

Jane Eyre A classic often found on YA lists and lately on the big screen. (worth one entry)

Just Listen I was surprised to read that Sarah Dessen felt insecure about turning this one into her editors. I've also read some fans call this their favorite of hers. See, even successful writers don't know their own worth. (worth one entry) 

Julie of the Wolves (Julie of the Wolves, #1) Jack London for girls. Great series. (worth two entries)

To enter, comment on which books you've read. 

As I warned, a sparser day. If anyone has read a YA "J" one I missed, mention it. If I've read/listened to it you'll get two entries.
And feel free to add a comment later in the month if you read/listen to something because I mentioned it here.

8 comments:

  1. I've read Jinx and Just Listen and Jane Eyre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read Jinx and Just Listen and that's it. I feel so un-read all of a sudden. Well, I might have read Julie and the Wolves back in elementry school, it seems like one of those books all kids read in elementry school, but I don't really remember it, so I guess it's just the two for today.

    BTW, I am LOVING this little contest you're having.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer. First day I hadn't read one. I started Jinx but never finished it - not b/c it wasn't good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane Eyre and Just Listen (probably my fave Sarah Dessen book) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read Julie of the Wolves in the 8th grade and couldn't tell you a thing about it now. It was over 30 years ago, yikes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read Jane Eyre.
    Need to read so many of these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I have that book by Meg Cabot >.<
    I am looking forward to read any book form Sarah Dessen

    ReplyDelete