Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A-Z How Many Have You Read/Heard Contest (Letter V)

  The Challenge is over 1000 strong (amazing, huh?). Hosted by:  Arlee Bird, Alex J Cavanaugh, Jen Daiker and Talli Rolland.
For those who maybe haven't stopped by before, I'm doing a How Many Have You Read/Heard Contest. Each day will feature YA audiobooks I've listened to that have titles starting with that day's letter.

To enter, comment on which books you've read. Most will count as one entry. Older/more obscure books will count as two.

At the end of the month I'll draw names for several prizes including cool bookmarks, books, ARCs and a $10 Barnes and Noble gift certificate.
"A" and "The" don't count in the title, and I'm not using multiple titles in a series or author names unless I'm desperate.

 
Now for V   

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) This was my first Audible purchase since, despite its popularity, no one in my library coop has seen fit to buy the audio of this one. Then it sat on my Mp3 player until I realized I needed more "V" titles for this contest. I'm so glad I finally read it. Even if you think you're over the whole vampire thing, you'll probably enjoy this one. (worth one entry)
Vegan Virgin Valentine Great book about when a girl who thinks she's got it all figured out finds out she doesn't. (worth two entries)

Vixen (Flappers, #1) Gossip Girls, roaring twenties style. (worth two entries)

Valiant (The Modern Faerie Tales, #2) A runaway, New York City and the fae. This is the second one in the series, but my library didn't have the first one for me to listen to. (worth two entries)

Not many "V"s. If anyone thinks of one I might have listened to, let me know and I'll give you two  entries if I have. 

To enter, comment on which ones you've read.
 
 And feel free to add a comment later in the month if you read/listen to something because I mentioned it here.

1 comment:

  1. I've read VIXEN ...I'm probably the only one on earth who hasn't read the vamp academy series :(I

    ReplyDelete