Thursday, April 7, 2011

A-Z How Many Have You Read/Heard Contest (Letter F)

  The Challenge is over 1000 strong (amazing, huh?). Hosted by:  Arlee Bird, Alex J Cavanaugh, Jen Daiker and Talli Rolland.
For those who maybe haven't stopped by before, I'm doing a How Many Have You Read/Heard Contest. Each day will feature YA audiobooks I've listened to that have titles starting with that day's letter.

To enter, comment on which books you've read. Most will count as one entry. Older/more obscure books will count as two.

At the end of the month I'll draw names for several prizes including cool bookmarks, books, ARCs and a $10 Barnes and Noble gift certificate.

BTW, "Q" day will have a separate query crit giveaway.
"A" and "The" don't count in the title, and I'm not using multiple titles in a series or author names unless I'm desperate.

Now, for   F 
Fire (The Seven Kingdoms Trilogy, #2) Says it's number two in a Fantasy trilogy, but it works fine read on its own. (worth one entry)
Fairest  A fairytale world where singing ranks over looks...I would have "fared" well in this world. (worth two entries)
Feed A rare YA Sci-fi and a just plain amazing book. *spoiler alert* Be forewarned, there's no fairytale ending in this one. (worth two entries)

The False Princess A 2011 debut author, full of traitors, multiple princesses and magic. (worth one entry)

The Forest of Hands and Teeth (The Forest of Hands and Teeth, #1) One of the first and only zombie YA I've read. (worth one entry)

Fallen (Fallen, #1) Another boarding school protag, this time with creepy shadows and angels involved. (worth one entry).


To enter, comment on which books you've read.
 
And feel free to add a comment later in the month if you read/listen to something because I mentioned it here.

11 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if the title must include F in it for the post today- so I will go with "The Monk" by Matthew Lewis- did you know he wrote the book in 8 weeks at the age of 18. pretty cool huh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read two. FOREST OF HANDS AND TEETH and FALLEN...but FEED is on my TBR list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat idea. Just dropping by from the A-Z trail. Unfortunately I've not read any of these books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got me this time. FALLEN is the only book on your list that I've read. I better get on that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, an entry where I haven't read anything. I feel so... empty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, this is a good one for me. I've read Fire, Feed, Forest of Hands and Teeth, and Fallen is sitting on my nightstand! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVED The Forest of Hands and Teeth. I just picked up the third one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have read only "The False Princess" which I enjoyed immensely.

    I am your newest follower courtesy of the A-Z Challenge. Greetings from Australia. Pop in to my site if you have a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. eh, haven't read any of these...
    do i not like the letter f?
    in all seriousness, many of these are on my list to read.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to read Fallen. I have not found the chance yet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice list! I read Fairest, Fire and Feed. The False Princess and The Forest is on my TBR.

    ReplyDelete