Monday, April 2, 2012

How Many Have You Read/Heard ARC/Book Clearance Contest (My March Listens)

Only two more months until BEA.  For those of you who don't know, Book Expo (conveniently located across the Hudson from me) is where I snag all the great books for my monthly contests.

The problem is, I don't always have luck hooking up my monthly winners with certain series books/Arcs I have. I also have some older ARCs that got lost in the shuffle.

So, this month (and next), I'm giving away six series books/already published ARCs. Anyone can enter for each book...PLUS, You'll get bonus entries for each of my March listens you've read or heard.

First off, these are the ARC/Books I'm giving away(I'm going to use Goodreads links to save on post space):

The Last Little Blue Envelope- Maureen Johnson (signed)
The Gray Wolf Throne-Cinda Williams Chima (ARC)
The 13th Reality (Book One)- James Dashner
The 13th Reality (Book Three)- James Dashner (signed)
Annexed- Sharon Dogar (ARC)
The Limit- Kristen Landon (ARC)

To win, let me know which books you'd like to enter for and which (if any) of my March listens you've read/heard.

My March listens:




YA Historical. YAY! My favorite March book. See longer description HERE.





Also YA Historical, with an alternative history/witchy twist. One of my debut author books. See longer description HERE.




Homeless girl as a cockeyed optimist? Trust me, it works.






Don't let the similar cover to BEASTLY fool you. This one is very different. Much lighter in tone, and the author weaves many relatively unknown fairytales into this story.




At the birth of the Internet, a girl stumbles on the Facebook page of her future self. Clever premise. If you liked this one, you should also read GIMME A CALL, by Sarah Mlynowski




Second in Sherrilyn Kenyon's YA version of her Supernatural Dark Hunter series.








Another Historical, Supernatural style. Lucky me.





I don't usually like anything mob related, but this supernatural version of crime families I LOVE. Check out WHITE CAT (the first in this series) if you haven't already.








Luxe #2. More Historical. Wow. I really did have an incredible listening month. This one is so much like Gossip Girl that I sometimes pictured the stars of the TV show in my head as I listened.









I'll be honest, this second part of the series started out slow for me, but it got much better along the way.








Contemporary Furies out for revenge. I also liked this one better toward the end, though further toward the end this time.










Was happy Melissa Marr managed to tie up everything, even the unsettling ending to INK EXCHANGE, all nice and neat with this final faery-world book.








Want some of the books from my series/ARC clearance?

The Last Little Blue Envelope- Maureen Johnson (signed)
The Gray Wolf Throne-Cinda Williams Chima (ARC)
The 13th Reality (Book One)- James Dashner
The 13th Reality (Book Three)- James Dashner (signed)
Annexed- Sharon Dogar
The Limit- Kristen Landon


Just let me know which ones you want. AND, tell me which of my March listens you've read/heard to get extra entries.

7 comments:

  1. sdaly, i have read none of those. i know. i know. i suck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh... You had a great reading month. I've read THE FUTURE OF US, CLOCKWORK PRINCE, INVINCIBLE, & RED GLOVE.

    I would love to get THE LAST LITTLE BLUE ENVELOPE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read THE FUTURE OF US and CROSSED, and I want to read WRAPPED!
    I so hope I can make BEA again this year; fingers crossed for my work schedule to allow it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read Crossed. The end was sure interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jennifer,
    So glad to meet you. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I would love to have The 13th Reality Book 1.
    Looks like you have some wonderful audio books during March. I will look forward to hearing about BEA since I won't be able to make it this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read THE FUTURE OF US and CROSSED from your list (a lot of others are on my TBR list!). My choice of book would be THE LAST LITTLE BLUE ENVELOPE :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Future of Us, Cloaked, Crossed and The Clockwork Prince!
    I'd like The Last Little Blue Envelope.
    chicklitgirl@live.com
    thanks for sucha lovely contest!

    ReplyDelete