Monday, September 26, 2011

Debut Author Challenge #6



The next debut book on my Mp3 playlist was ASHES, ASHES. I got this one from Audiobook Community. They offer a series of free YA audiobook downloads for several weeks each summer. 

 
A ruined NYC is the setting for this plague-based Dystopian about surviving on your own and with others.

I enjoyed the strong MC in this, and there were some good twists along the way.

What about you? Read this one? How many debuts have you read this year?

4 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot about this one, and would like to read! Um...I think I read quite a few debuts this year. Divergent, Hourglass, Moonglass...I'm sure there are others

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read that one. I've read more debuts this year mainly b/c of a 300 dollar check I got from the insurance company for keeping track of my exercise through out the year! And birthday gift cards too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A ruined NYC: sounds like I situation I probably shouldn't read about but of course really, really want to.
    I have been bad about debuts this year--I've only read a couple. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to check out Ashes, Ashes. Will definitely have to now :)

    ReplyDelete