- What is your favorite word? Gnarly (Not as in "dude" but in the shape of a tree)
- What is your least favorite word? Genitalia (Ack! Even crude slang words work better than this)
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Creatively-writing Spiritually and Emotionally- Connection with others
- What turns you off? Cruelty, in any shape or form
- What is your favorite curse word? I'm more into phrases- "Shit. Damn. Piss on a rock." (I also like "*uck me Freddy" from Stephen King's DREAMCATCHER)
- What sound or noise do you love? The voice of an audiobook when I'm doing some tedious chore.
- What sound or noise do you hate? My alarm clock
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? A play therapist
- What profession would you not like to do? Work in a meat processing plant
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "You didn't waste one ounce of what I gave you."
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Bernard Pivot Questionaire Blogfest
Nichole Ducleroir is hosting this great blogfest (click on the button to find it) where we answer the Actor's Studio host's 10 famous questions. Here are mine: