This Week's YA Highway Road Trip Topic:
The house is on fire and you've only got time to grab five things. What are they?
I'm a sentimental sap, so...assuming all of us were safe, including our pets...a fire would still devastate me because of all the sentimental things I'd miss. So, I'll try to keep it to five.
1. Flashdrive- I have one attached to my keychain that has all my books on it plus backups of my most important family pictures and videos.
2. My wedding dress. My aunt made it for me, and we designed it together...really, like I said I wanted this neckline, this sleeve, the works...It's gorgeous and includes material from my grandma's dress, so it's a definite must grab.
3. Wedding album and baby books. I'm lumping them all together...sort of cheating, but I do have them in one tote in the entryway closet, ready to grab.
4. The blueprints my dad drew of the house I grew up in. Him and my uncle built it together.
5. The porcelain teapot that belonged to my great-grandma on my mom's side.
What about you? What would you grab?