Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Contest!!!

Okay. I'm doing it. My first contest.

I've got two ARCs and matching t-shirts for MONSTER HIGH by Lisi Harrison, author of the Clique Series (audiobooks of her already published books available through Audible).

Here's the deal:

To enter, leave a comment about what kind monster you would choose to be...vampire, werewolf, zombie, demon, Loch Ness...whatever you want. Or even make up something.

<50 comment means I only give out one book/t-shirt set this round. >50 comments means I'll give away both sets.

The contest will end Saturday July 3rd. At noon.


I do want more followers (of course I want more followers), but I'm not going to require that to get free books. Just know that I do have around seventy pounds worth of books to hand out, including:

GIRL PARTS, SHADOW HILLS, MATCHED, REVOLUTION, PERFECT CHEMISTRY, DELIRIUM, GUARDIAN OF THE GATE, ASCENDANT, SAPPHIQUE, MONSTER HIGH, CLOCKWORK ANGEL and many more.

So, it might be worth following to make sure you don't miss anything.

4 comments:

  1. I'll tell you what kinda monster I'd be. I'd be Bigfoot. And then I'd go to my friend Darren's house and knock on his door, and I'd be like, remember that time when you mocked your friend Carrie mercilessly when she said she thought it was possible I might exist? Well, guess what, mofo, here I am, all 8 feet of me. You may apologize now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be the "marjorie monster," as she appears in "The Clue in the Fangs." The visual can be viewed here:

    http://marjorie-cartoons.blogspot.com/2010/06/true-twilight.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why are none of the comments visible?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be a rusalka. Who wouldn't love to live in a river and lure people to their deaths? Kidding, but I do love water.

    ReplyDelete