Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Road Trip Wednesday




This Week's YA Highway Road Trip Topic:

NAME THIS LIFE: What would your memoir be called?


After a little soul searching this morning, I decided on:

The Heart is Willing (my hands just haven't figured things out yet)

or, maybe:

The Unrequited Optimist

I know...niether is too smart or pithy...and they wouldn't have them yanking it off the shelves (or clicking the ebook into their shopping cart), but they fit where I am right now.

I hope for and care about so much...my family, my writing, the world and its future...I just haven't figured out the best ways to help with all of it yet. I'm still definitely a WIP.

Ah, there it is. The pithy (if not smart) title:

Me: A WIP



What about you? What would your title be?

5 comments:

  1. Love it, and as a fellow WIP, I'd buy a memoir with that title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I love the last one! That's definitely how I feel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last title. Perfect! :D I think we can all relate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me: a WIP is perfect! Somebody might just steal that, watch out . . .

    ReplyDelete