Friday, June 22, 2012

Welcome to Summer/ARC winners

Sorry I've been gone all week...end of school craziness:

Last year of grade school, moving up ceremony (I refuse to call it graduation), slide show, end-of-year party, clapout. With healthy doses of summer league softball thrown in (three games this week)...in horrible heat.

The good news is that I have so many ARCs that everyone who entered my How Many Have You Read/Heard Contest can have a book if they want one.

BUT, I did put in all the entries and drew for first and second choice: Froze8 will get first choice and Alison will get second. (Sorry Alison, I did only snag one Raven Boys, and I doubt if either of you would want me to split the baby in half, Solomon style;)

As soon as I get confirmation of choices from these two, I'll email everyone else.

Thanks everyone for entering, and be sure to come back the first Monday of July for more great ARC giveaways, including The Diviners, by Libba Bray.

What about you? Enjoyed any summer relaxation yet? 

6 comments:

  1. I've spent a few days by the pool with family and friends, which is always relaxing (especially with a good book). Happy summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners! As for summer relaxation: I've been revising like a madwoman, reading like crazy, and trying to get over my second cold in just over a month (it's fan-freaking-tastic, trust me). Hope your summer's been great so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's been HOT, but did go to see Brave with the kids today-- which was superfun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jennifer! I am SO glad I won! I cannot tell you how excited I am to get my hands on The Raven Boys!

    I did send you an e-mail with my address, if it didn't get to you please let me know and I'll send it again :)

    Thank you SO much! I am walking on clouds!

    -K8
    http://froze8.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I graduated HS, I think that's a great way to start the summer! Now I can get to the books that have been put on hold. It has been great. I hope your summer is going well, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Jennifer! We just got out of school too and I already had to go back to work for a bit (blah), but am on a vacation and then hopefully lots of WRITING!!! I'll be back next week - so want to read The Diviners! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete