Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Crit Buddy- The Near-Published Writer

I got got to hold someone else's baby today. She weighed much less than most newborns but still felt heavy in my hands. It was my crit buddy's ARC (advanced reader's copy).

Denise Jaden's book, LOSING FAITH, is about Brie who finds more questions than closure as she struggles to deal with her sister's mysterious death.

Losing Faith will be released by Simon Pulse on September 7, 2010.

check out her site:
 http://www.denisejaden.com/

BTW, the reason I got to see Denise today is because she's in town for BEA (Book Expo in NYC). And I'm going too!!! This will mean getting lots of interesting info about publishing trends, meeting lots of cool people, and books. Lots and lots of books. Not many audiobooks, but I should have some interesting giveaways in the next few weeks. So, stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been blog-touring for a while, Jennifer, but just stopped by to say Hi and thanks for the shout-out about my book :).

    Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're doing well also. Don't hesitate to let me know what else I can do to promote your fabulous book!!!

    ReplyDelete